Was my last update really Wednesday? Well. These last 3 days the soap and razor have been the same. Shavette and Tiki’s Set Sail. The only thing I have mixed up with the brushes and whether or not I wore aftershave or cologne. As you can see, the soap looks like a donut now. After I post this I will return to my den and mash the Tiki into that old Old Spice mug you see pictured. Yeah, you can see other things I have there, including a light bulb that I left there to remind me to replace it……. so far it isn’t working.
- Soap – Tiki Bar Soap – Set Sail (vegan)
- Brushes – Semogue 1520, Vie-Long 14830 and Omega Sintex (older generation)
- Razor – Parker shavette
- Blade – Gillette Silver Blue
- Aftershave – generic Brut
- Cologne – old bottle of English Leather (if I didn’t use aftershave)
So the results on my face are improving. No cuts. Doing my left side is a challenge. No baby butt smooth results as yet and I’m going to take a break from it starting tomorrow.