Finally, a normal day!
- Pre-shave – Corn Huskers (for the head)
- Soap – William Mug Soap (new)
- Brush – Vie-Long 16727
- Razor – 1971 Gillette Super Adjustable (Black Beauty)
- Blade – Crystal 2 and 3rd uses
- Aftershave – Aqua Velva Ice Blue (vintage)
I had to go back to the bowl a couple times and add water here and there but otherwise the lather was stable enough to shave with. I think the brush really helped in that area. No nicks and a darn fine shave. If you are here in the south, Fred’s has Williams Mug Soap priced at a dollar each.
Video is Here -> http://youtu.be/M5RlpAucG38