Well, today I finished off the vintage puck of Williams Mug Soap. I have an even older puck waiting in the wings but I think I’m going to take some Wednesdays off to work on some current soap samples, namely RazoRock XX. I really wish Maggards had this in stock back on Black Friday when I did all my shave related ordering. There’s a reason it is in my top ten . If I made a top 5 it would be in that too. Wish I had a whole jar of this. Oh well. So today I was in a hurry and only did 2 or 3 passes. Still had stubble on my face but it looked good. Of course, being a Sunday, George F. Trumper Spanish Leather cologne is in order.
- Soap – Williams Mug Soap (vintage “tallow”)
- Brush – Van der Hagen boar
- Razor – 1960 Gillette 195 (Fatboy)
- Blade – Shark Super Stainless (2)
- Alum block
- Balm – The Body Shop Maca Root Razor Relief
- Cologne – GFT Spanish Leather