Had a hard time getting motivated today for a noggin shave. I think it was because it’s been so cold lately. Walked into my bathroom so many times just to walk back out unshaven. Decided that maybe smelling soaps would get me motivated. After smelling 6 or 7 soaps I grabbed my sample of Soap Commander’s Cracklin’ Birch (Not for sale) and the scent just made me feel….. warmer. Going to be a sad day when this sample is gone. :(. Well, right then my mind was made up, rubbed warmish water all over my head and lathered it up. Decided to change razors to what I’ve been using on my face for past couple days but with the dial set to 1. Very nice results after one pass with buffing.
- Soap – Soap Commander – Cracklin’ Birch
- Brush – Rubberset 153 boar (vintage unrestored)
- Razor – 1960 Gillette 195 (fatboy)
- Blade – Kai stainless (3 shave)
- Warm rinse (didn’t feel like any cold water this time)
- Aftershave – Aubrey Organics Men’s Stock – North Woods