Been too busy to post lately so I’m catching up. Fortunately my Monday and Tuesday shaves were identical and that wont take long to add in. So I’ve been using my soaps that are nearly gone and I finally finished the Kiss My Face Cool Mint. It’s a nice low cost mentholated shave cream that comes in a pump dispenser. It does a fair job but I run into problems when using my Gem bullet-tip razor with it.
- Hot Shower/ Zest bar soap
- Soap – Kiss my Face Cool Mint
- Brush – Slate Shave pure badger
- Razor – GEM Micromatic (bullet-tip)
- Blade – Treet Super (1 & 2)
- Cold Rinse/ Alum
- Aubreys North Woods aftershave
Today is Williams Wednesday, so we all know what that means. Vintage Williams Mug Soap…. The stuff with Tallow as your first ingredient. Not a fan of the modern Williams but I love the old stuff. Paired it up with some vintage Skin Bracer Spice, vintage Gem razor and a vintage Rubberset 153 boar brush.
- Hot shower/ Walmart Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
- Soap – Williams Mug Soap
- Brush – Rubberset 153 boar brush
- Razor – Gem Micromatic (bullet-tip)
- Blade – Treet Super (3)
- Cold Rinse
- Skin Bracer Spice Scent aftershave