Good shave today. I revisited Green Mountain Soap this morning but used the Van der Hagen boar brush and the lather was much better than before. Add this to a GEM 1912 and you get a pretty good shave! Three pass shave for BBS results. I had to go back through my notes to find out how old this blade was that I used today. Today was the 6th shave with it.
As always the Old Spice Lime and the Pinaud Citrus Musk was a great way to finish it off.
- Hot shower/ Up & Up Grapefruit Body Wash
- Soap – Green Mountain Soaps Lime/ Vetiver
- Brush – Van der Hagen boar
- Razor – Gem 1912
- Blade – Treet Super (6)
- Cold rinse
- Old Spice Lime aftershave
- Pinaud Citrus Musk cologne