Vintage Williams Mug Soap is one of the best soaps I think I have. It lathers so easily and thick and it is oh so slick on the face. Honestly. It’s a little hard for me to rinse off but it doesn’t dry out my skin, probably thanks to the tallow. With the exception of the blade, the shave is completely vintage and after two enjoyable passes I got some great results.
- Hot shower/ Dial body wash
- Soap – Williams Mug Soap (vintage)
- Brush – Ever~Ready 200T (original knot)
- Razor – 1960 Gillette 195 Adjustable ‘Fatboy’
- Blade – Shark Super Stainless (2)
- Cold water rinse
- Aqua Velva Ice Blue (vintage) with added menthol crystals